Tuesday, June 2, 2009

justice in strange ways

m and m ,the biggest plagiarist on my back -who made it by plagiarizing two of his biggest-hits : slim shady and 8 mile ,or-- he would never even be heard of if he didnt steal those two songs off me -verbatim - had "an angel fall bare az up in his face" at the awards .....
THERE IS A GOD!(so its gonna be a good day afterall i said to myself -finally- in all this misery)
and.... visiting mistress /goddess,the-ms cameron diaz (,w/ me in jersey 1990s) laffed her azz off
.....god did that.....thank you god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my story on craiggs list stays as is
NEWS STORY FOR LIE DETECTOR TEST

Breaking news story from the self-proclaimed -x-Slavesinger,for the mob,AKA, Les Nichols ,says he wants vindication!sick of being made the crazy indigent perv. patsy for this claim , Nichols a song maker from Massachusetts insists he made hundreds of songs before the age of 26 years old.He claims that every single one of them became huge timeless hits after being stolen by family members who sold the songs to some of the world̢۪s biggest performers. Nichols (45+) ,insists he is the one who made well known hit songs Too numerous to mention such as:Blame it , 8 mile ,Slim Shadey ,I Can See Your Halo ,I Found Somebody,Strong Enough,I Try,Guilty,Here you Come Again,THEME SONG FOR THE SUPRANOS!,Miss Independent,Closer,NYNY,I can Be Your Hero,We Dont Need Another Hero,I Wanna Fall In Love,Live Your Life,If I were a Boy,Cold Hearted,Womanizer,Single Ladies,Opposites Attract,Straight Up,I'm going bannanas,Voices Carry,Rush Rush,Misunderstanding,I'm Coming Out,Bad Girls,Bad Boys,Thats All,Invisable Touch,I'm a Salve 4u,I Cant Dance,In Too Deep,Into The Grove,Vogue,Die Another Day,You're My Favorite Mistake,Holiday,You Make The Knife Feel Good,I Like Your Smile,Crazy For You,1999,Dress You Up,Notorious,Wild Boys,A View To Kill,No More I Love You's,Uptown Girl,Addicted to Love,Every Kind Of People,Big,Jack Hammer,Simply Irresistable,Dicipline of Love,Hot Legs,Hip to be Square,I Wanna New Drug,If i Could Turn Back Time,Ray of Light,Teacher,Born In The USA,True Colors,Cant Touch This,Love At First Bite,Material Girl,Youre Unbelievable,She's So Cold,Lets Get Physical,Diamonds in the Heels of Her Shoes,Whats Love Got to Do With It,A Matter of Trust,Take me with U,The Beautiful Ones,Take My Breath Away,Jersey Girl,Ricco Suave',Superman,Sexual Healing,Ghost Busters,Nine to Five,TCB,I'm Not Gonna'Write You a Love Song,Thriller,Staying Alive,No Sacrifice,Foot Lose,Jive Talking,Private Dancer,Cherish,Big Shot,In The Middle of The Nite,Constant Craving,Nothing Compares To You,Man Eater,Out Of Touch,Rich Girl,Stuck In The Middle With You,Emotional Rescue,Tuff Enuff,One on One,Kungfu Fighting,8 Mile,Lets Givem Something To Talk About,Slim Shadey,Wolf Eyes,In Your Eyes,Who's Zooming Who,Walk Like an Egyptian,Bust a Move,Beautiful Stranger,Material Girl,Purple Rain,Red Rain,Rain,Like a Virgin,Holliday,Minute by Minute,No Way to Treat a Lady,Contol,Breathe,Every Breath You Take,Breathless,Nasty,You & Me Against the World,Lets Get This Party Started,Burning Down The House,White Wedding,Free Falling,Dont Worry Be Happy,Macareina,Heart of glass,Walking in Memphis,Fallin',Lady in Red,Black Velvet,A Deeper Shade of Blue,Eye of the Tiger,Love Stinks,Beat It,Sensitivity,Blue Eyes,Baby got Back,Heart Of Glass,Ice Ice Baby,Insane in The Brain,My Perrrogative,Sharp Dressed Man,It's Raining Men,YMCA,Just Like a Prayer,Justify My Love,Psycho Killer,Imagine,Bad,Billejean,Black and White,Candle in The Wind,Believe,Remember The Time,Man in The Mirror,Next Christmas( I'll Give It To Someone Special) and many numerous other hit-songs performed by well known music stars.Les will tell you his story sounds crazy,but insists he's the original maker of hundreds of famous multi-million-dollar songs.Mr. Nichols has no documentation to back up his claim;however he is willing to take a polygraph test to prove he is telling the truth.Nichols invites:Researchers;Secret- Service;CIA;FBI;Military- Intelligence;The White House,&/OR RICO,with polygraph,for any Negotiation those departments may want to make,or Simply speaking:This story and much more is promised exclusively to any member of the media willing to provide a "polygraph examination",add a DNA TEST cause people were grabbed over this !.to be continued:http://hollywoodh2ogate.blogspot.com/?zx=7783cf40cf338962

No comments: